|Role||Self Propelled Anti Air (SPAA)|
|Armor||120 / 77 / 50 mm|
|Primary Armament||30mm Autocannon|
|Powerplant||15.0L I4 Diesel|
|Top Speed||23 km/h|
The St.Type-22, developed Stalker Inc. features a unique pike-nose design, and is the first anti-aircraft vehicle to join the ranks of the company's private military force. The chassis was originally intended for a type of battle-tank in the medium armour class. However, its performance was less than acceptable for the role due to a lack of capacity for ammunition, as well as an insufficiently powerful powerplant. The project was scrapped, and the chassis that had already been produced at that point were fitted with an MK-1a AA turret. The Type-22 would later be replaced by the lighter Type-18.
- Low profile
- Heavy, sloped frontal armour
- Excellent AA-turret with 360-degree rotation, 85-degree elevation
- Also suited for the role as an infantry fighting vehicle
- Fuel carried externally, which improves survivability for the crew, but makes it more vulnerable
- An underpowered powerplant, making it relatively slow
Type-22 X1 Edit
The Type-22 X1 is the medium tank variant that was originally planned for the chassis. Due to disappointing combat trials the project was scrapped and production of the chassis was stopped.